Cleaning dishes is nobody’s favourite job! Even with help around, washing dishes takes a considerable amount of time and energy. What’s more, it requires conviction!
However, with dishwashers introduced in India, the problem of cleaning and washing dishes has been sorted to an extent. The introduction of dishwashers in India was a miracle, which allowed modern Indian households to do much more. These innovative new appliances help modern households to stay comfortable and wash utensils without a worry!
7 Best Dishwashers in India
Although dishwashers are a new concept in India, there are some great options to choose from. If you have been thinking of getting one, and are not sure which one to purchase, then you’re in the right place! Here is a list of the best dishwashers in India to choose from:
1. Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher
Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher is one of the best ones to get your hands on in India. Designed beautifully, this dishwasher does its job superbly.
If you are tired of washing the dishes and want something sturdy, then this is the dishwasher for you. Bosch’s dishwasher comes with twelve different settings, all suited for the Indian kitchen. Made with stainless steel, this dishwasher is only available in white color in India.
Place settings for a dishwasher usually mean the capacity of the dishwasher. Twelve place settings in the Bosch dishwasher means that it can serve a family of three to four easily.
Despite the single-color availability, this dishwasher has been an instant favorite among Indian households. Wondering what’s so great about it? Here’s a list of features that stand out.
The dishwasher has many different washing programs. These wash programs are specifically made for Indian Kitchens. Here is a breakdown of the different wash programs:
Intensive Kadai: The wash program helps you clean sticky utensils without an issue. Kadais with oil on the surface is easily cleaned with this feature. Even the scorched bottom of the utensil is cleaned without leaving a trace.
Express Sparkle: This program helps you clean mildly dirty programs within an hour. The water’s temperature for this feature is 65-degrees.
Auto: This program helps you clean your dirty utensils within a little over twenty minutes. This feature works best for utensils that don’t need a lot of cleaning.
Eco: With fifty-degree hot water, the dishwasher cleans utensils with less energy consumption.
Quick: For utensils that aren’t all that dirty, this feature helps you quickly rinse and wash them in under thirty minutes.
Pre-Rinse: If you do not intend on cleaning or washing your utensils any time soon, pre-rinse helps you clean out food residue so that the food does not stick to the surface or dry up, making it difficult to clean out later.
Extra Dry: The program can be used to dry out the utensils before taking them out. This feature runs for about fifteen minutes.
Vario Eco: This feature is for intensive cleaning with low energy consumption. However, one thing to keep in mind is that this takes more time, around two hours, to clean the utensils.
The dishwasher is easy to operate. You can buy three-in-one dishwashing tablets with the dishwasher or separately. Like a washing machine, all you need to do is add the salts and water and switch the machine on.
The Bosch washing machine does not use a lot of energy. With different types of features and settings, you can easily reduce energy consumption. As the dishwasher comes with a wide variety of features, you can choose to use less energy with a different program.
As for the consumption of detergents and salts, that would depend on the brand you use.
- Multiple Features: This dishwasher comes with many different types of features, which makes it well-suited for Indian kitchens. With intensive cleaning options for energy consumption savings, there are many handy features.
- Free Installation: This dishwasher comes with a free installation. When you buy the Bosch dishwasher, you don’t have to worry about installing it and fixing it where you want.
- Good Service: When you register a complaint, Bosch technicians would promptly come over to your house to have a look at the machine.
- Water Could be a Problem: Although the washing machine comes with the feature of selecting seven different levels of water, there’s a possibility that your area’s water may be too salty for the dishwasher.
2. LG 14 Place Settings Wi-Fi Dishwasher
The LG 14 Place Settings Wi-Fi Dishwasher comes with a multitude of settings, which make it perfect for your kitchen. What sets this dishwasher apart from the other dishwashers is that it is a smart appliance with Wi-Fi connectivity.
The dishwasher brings together ease and technology for your kitchen. With a smart app, you can enjoy the benefits of a connected home and control your dishwasher from anywhere in the room!
Innovative Feature of Wi-Fi connectivity: Not many dishwashers in India allow you to control your dishwasher from anywhere in the house. The LG dishwasher helps you use the smart app to control your dishwasher and its settings from anywhere.
Quiet and Effective: The LG dishwasher comes with two great features that make the dishwasher stand apart from others. First, the dishwasher makes minimal noise. Meaning, you won’t have to hear a loud whirring sound of the dishwasher despite it working.
Second, the dishwasher comes with Inverter Direct Drive, which is LG’s innovative design to create a dishwasher that has minimal moving parts. In other words, if there aren’t many moving parts, the machine will not make a lot of noise.
Easy Operation: Nobody likes to use a dishwasher and still has to clean the dishes. With the LG dishwasher, you bid goodbye to all the dirty work. You don’t have to worry about the dirty utensils and don’t have to think about cleaning them later.
LG incorporates the TrueSteam technique which makes use of boiling water to clean the surface of every dish in the washing tub. Furthermore, the multiple racks in the dishwasher help you enjoy the ease of using the dishwasher.
- Innovative and Easy to Use: The LG dishwasher comes with many modern features that help you enjoy easier dishwashing. From TrueSteam to low noise, this dishwasher also features Wi-Fi connectivity.
- LED Display: As one of the best dishwashers in India, it comes equipped with an LED display. You can use the display screen to choose different settings, to customize settings, or to make use of the pre-set settings. This LED display is also waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about water seeping in and destroying the same.
- The Price: Loaded with uber-modern features, this product comes with a heavy price tag. Although the features and ease of use make it a good choice, the price just doesn’t cut it for some buyers.
3. IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher
A fully automated electronic dishwasher, the IFB Fully Electronic Dishwasher brings together many features. As with most IFB products, the Neptune dishwasher makes for a great choice for your modern kitchen.
The thing that sets this dishwasher apart from many other dishwashers out there is that it does not consume a lot of water. This dishwater only makes use of nine liters of water. Additionally, it is also known for not making too much noise.
Convenient Use: This dishwasher is extremely easy to use. The front-loading design of the dishwasher makes it easy to load the dishes. Furthermore, the same design helps in cleaning the dishwasher easily. What’s more is that the interior is designed to help you organize your wine glasses, cutlery, teacups, and more.
Water Softening Device: IFB comes with the unique feature of a water softening device that helps cleaning the dishes properly. This device is not separate from the entire set-up; it is a part of the machine itself.
This added feature helps in softening the water used for dishwashing. Additionally, it helps in dissolving the detergent better to clean the dishes. The water softening device in the IFB dishwasher improves the efficiency of the dishwasher to give you spotless utensils.
Water-Saving: This dishwasher helps you save a lot of water. The IFB dishwasher only uses around 9 liters of water for a full load of utensils, which is a lot lesser than the other dishwashers. Half load of dishes would require even lesser water. With that said, the IFB dishwasher helps you save water with every wash.
- Convenient Features: The IFB dishwasher is equipped with many easy-to-use features, such as quick wash, eco wash, and the wash and dry feature. These features help you to find a hygienically cleaned load of dishes with minimal water consumption.
- Half Load Function: Unlike many other types of dishwashers, the IFB dishwasher comes with a half load function that allows you to wash fewer utensils.
- Massive Energy Consumption: This machine’s wattage is 2.2 kilowatt, higher than usual. Using this dishwasher would mean heavy electric consumption.
4. Voltas Beko 8 Place Table Top Dishwasher
The Voltas Beko Dishwasher is a kind dishwasher. Being compact, this table-top dishwasher can fit in around 96 vessels without a worry. Considered a portable dishwasher, this machine lets you find extreme comfort.
The best part about this machine is that it can be fitted anywhere and can be moved around. Seemingly a small machine, this one packs a punch with a wide variety of options and features. Perfect for a small family, this dishwasher is a budget choice for many small families.
Design: The best feature of the dishwasher is that it comes in an elegant design that can be fit anywhere. You can make use of it pretty much anywhere.
In other words, you don’t have to worry about making space for a hefty dishwasher. Another great thing about the design is that you do not need to install extra pipes to connect to the faucet for water.
Loaded with Features: The Voltas Dishwasher brings together a great merger of technology and ease. With eight place settings, this dishwasher comes equipped with an elegant LED display as well.
The LED display is easy to program and adds to the efficiency of the portable dishwasher. What’s more, this dishwasher comes with pre-set washing modes. Sit back and let the dishwasher do its job!
- Heat Cleaning: Heath cleaning is a great feature to have to clean your dishes properly. The hot water helps you to eliminate a variety of bacteria and harmful substances. Additionally, heat cleaning helps you get the stubborn stains off the utensils.
- Wash and Dry: The dishwasher comes equipped with a wash and dry setting, which helps you dry the dishes without even taking them out. The wash and dry feature of the dishwasher gives you clean and dry utensils in under an hour.
- Water-saving: The small size of the dishwasher helps you to save a ton of water. Thanks to its compact nature, the dishwasher makes use of up to 50% less water while dishwashing.
- Not Friendly for Large Utensils: As the name suggests, large utensils do not go well in the small dishwasher. This dishwasher is great for smaller dishes and utensils.
- Noise: Although the dishwasher comes with many features, the noise is somewhat a turn-off for many users.
5. Faber 12 Place Settings Dishwasher
Faber 12 Place Settings Dishwasher combines modern features with its age-old reputation! Faber has been known for providing quality kitchen and bathroom appliances, dishwashers being no exceptions.
Right off the bat, the dishwasher’s design stands out. Elegant and sleek in design, this makes for the perfect addition to any kitchen. For its high-end looks, the product is priced on the lower side for dishwashers.
The dishwasher comes with a variety of features and pre-sets washing modes that make washing utensils a breezy task. Another great thing about this product is that it comes with a five years worth warranty as well.
Spacious and good-looking, this dishwasher fits perfectly into a modern kitchen!
Pre-set Washing Programs: One thing that makes dishwashers a great help in the kitchen is the pre-set settings feature. Faber dishwasher comes with six different pre-set features, which allow even beginners to make use of the machine without a worry.
You can choose the best-suited feature from the many on the list to find good results.
Scheduled Cleaning: Many dishwasher users struggle with multiple issues; one of them is not being able to schedule the cleaning process. If you are worried about the same, the Faber dishwasher has the right answer for you.
With this dishwasher, you can set a timer to wash your dishes, meaning you do not need to be around it all the time! All you have to do is, put the utensils inside, choose the appropriate setting, and set the timer. The machine will take it from there.
Scheduled cleaning is perfect for any household. You can go around taking care of other things instead of wondering when to switch the dishwasher on.
- Half Load Function: Not many dishwashers come with a half load function. A half load function in a dishwasher is ideal for helping the users to wash a lower number of dishes. Furthermore, half load means that the dishwasher would consume less energy.
- 12 Place Setting: Not only is this dishwasher loaded with a great number of features, but it also comes with high capacity. Whether you want to use it for a small family or a big family, this dishwasher does the job.
- Hygienic Cleaning: With 70-degree hot water, the dishwasher is completely eliminating dirt and bacteria from the utensils. You don’t need to scrub the dirt off the utensils to have a clean wash.
- Energy and Water Saving: Apart from being reasonably priced, this dishwasher even helps you save energy costs. Faber dishwashers do not consume a lot of electricity and water. Furthermore, the dishwasher does not use as much water as the others. The dishwasher consumes about 10 liters for washing a full load.
- Noise: The Faber Dishwasher comes with many features. The only downside to this otherwise perfect dishwasher is that it makes a lot of noise.
6. Godrej Eon Dishwasher
Looking for the best dishwasher in India? Godrej has the answer for you!
The Godrej Eon Dishwasher comes with many features and different types of settings that are exceptionally helpful in a modern Indian kitchen.
This dishwasher comes with a unique UV technology that allows you to clean your utensils. Furthermore, it helps you eliminate harmful bacteria, germs, and other harmful substances as well.
What’s more, is that the UV technology also clears the dishwasher after every wash to eliminate any remaining bacteria. With all that, it can accommodate large as well as Teflon-coated utensils as well.
Anti-Germ Feature: Powered by CrystaLight, a feature that allows the dishwasher to prevent your dishwasher from festering bacteria. Bacteria is common in dishwashers, which can create harmful effects.
With that said, this technology allows you to eliminate bacteria during the washing cycle as well as after it. The dishwasher automatically disinfects itself after each load.
Smart Wash Technology: Dishwashers can sometimes leave some traces of food and particles on utensils. However, with Godrej’s Smart Wash Technology, you have nothing to worry about.
The technology allows the machine to gauge the parameters required for a better and thorough cleaning cycle. Regardless of the settings, if there’s a lot to be cleaned off, the machine would automatically adjust the water and the washing pressure for maximum cleaning.
Say goodbye to the remaining stains and food with this dishwasher.
Auto Door Open Feature: The auto door open feature helps you to enjoy easier ways of cleaning your dishwasher. This helps you to know when the load is done.
You won’t need to keep an eye on your dishwasher constantly to know it is done or not.
- Low Noise Levels: Who doesn’t love a dishwasher that makes little to no sound! The Godrej dishwasher is a very quiet machine. Even after loading and working it, the machine’s noise does not surpass 60dB.
- Energy-saving Features: The Godrej dishwasher comes with an A++ energy rating. Whether you’re using it to clean your utensils or dry, the electricity bill won’t go up drastically. Furthermore, the BLDC inverter technology in the dishwasher helps in reducing water consumption.
- Nifty Features: The Godrej dishwasher is equipped with many nifty features that make automatic dishwashing simple. With an anti-bacterial filter and auto door open feature, you don’t have to stress over dirty utensils at all.
- Furthermore, it comes with a standard eco mode for optimal hygiene and energy saving.
- Salt Stains: At times, the dishwasher leaves out salt stains, which makes for a frustrating use. These stains appear after the washing and cleaning of the dishwasher. However, it is not the case with every dishwasher.
7. AmazonBasics 12 Place Setting Dishwasher
Looking for a full-featured best dishwasher in India? AmazonBasics is what you need!
The AmazonBasics Dishwasher brings you the perfect mix of features and easy use dishwasher. With a sturdy design for your requirements, this dishwasher comes with a 12-place setting and helps you find intensive cleaning features. It even comes with two years’ worth of warranty.
Intensive Washing Programs: AmazonBasics dishwasher comes with seven washing programs, which makes it the best dishwasher in India. These programs help you to clean utensils that require a lot of scrubbing to lightly soiled utensils.
Spacious: This dishwasher is suitable for almost all types of utensils. Made for Indian kitchens, you won’t have to worry about which utensils to fit in and which ones do not.
- Great Features: This dishwasher comes with multiple settings, which are ideal for cleaning off masala and oil stains. Furthermore, this dishwasher can accommodate ceramics as well as delicate glass utensils, like wine glasses.
- Intensive Care: This dishwasher helps you to wash off pretty much everything. The seven pre-set programs on the dishwasher help you to choose the right one for your needs.
- Low Noise: The one thing that makes this dishwasher stand out is that it keeps your utensils clean and fresh with low noise. Even when it is running, the dishwasher’s noise does not surpass 49db.
- Inconsistent: Although the dishwasher is a pretty good option, in some cases, the product provides inconsistent results.
Buying Guide for Best Dishwasher in India
The COVID-19 lockdown has taught us many things and has reminded us of others. Out of those things, one thing that we have understood is that washing dishes is never an easy task. No matter where you are or how well-equipped you are, washing dishes has never pleased anyone.
In that regard, dishwashers, considerably new for Indians, have offered a ray of hope and easy ways to clean dishes without getting our hands dirty.
Wondering how to find yourself the best dishwasher in India? Here is a buying guide to help you through the strenuous process of buying one:
Although many buyers fret about the type and settings before considering the budget, it is advised to know how much you can spend on the machine first. Knowing your budget beforehand will allow you to streamline your process of buying. You’d be able to have a look at different machines and know which ones you can afford. Looking up different models as per features without a budget in mind could lead to disappointing purchases down the line.
Dishwashers come with different place settings and capacities. Now, the thing to keep in mind is that you could potentially purchase a dishwasher that could not work out for you. For example, if you have a small family, going with minimal place settings would work for you. Furthermore, small families should look for a dishwasher with a half load feature. For bigger families, more place settings could be preferred.
Dishwashers come with a vast variety of features. Before you settle on one particular brand, have a look at what kind of features do these machines come with. Do some research to understand the variety of features. Understanding what these machines come equipped with, you’d know which ones would be perfect for your house.
When you’re purchasing a heavy machine, such as a dishwasher, remember to look at the noise levels of the dishwasher.
However, the thing to remember is that this feature is directly related to the budget. If you want a very low noise machine, you’d have to spend some extra cash for it.
Ease of Use
Before you purchase and finalize a machine for your household, you should consider how easy the machine is to use.
Look at the machine’s placement, where would you keep it, and how would you use it? Some dishwashers are not designed for easy use, which is why you need to look at these things beforehand.
As dishwashers are a considerable investment, make it a point to look at every aspect. Inquire about products, consider the warranty and other policies that may apply to your dishwashers. When you get the dishwasher installed, remember to clarify all of your doubts right then and there.
FAQs to Buy Dishwasher in India
Should you invest in a dishwasher?
Although the concept of dishwashers in India is still quite new, the trend is catching on. A dishwasher would help you find a good way to clean your utensils without worrying about getting your hands dirty.
Which brand of dishwasher is the best in India?
In the above list, we have included some of the best dishwasher brands. Brands like Godrej, LG, Voltas, Bosch, etc., provide premium quality products along with excellent customer services. However, there are also some other good brands in the market. Just do some research before choosing the best dishwasher in India.
Is stainless steel or plastic dishwasher tubs better?
A dishwasher made of stainless steel is likely to last longer than the one made of plastic. So, if you are in search of a sturdy and long-lasting dishwasher, a stainless steel-made dishwasher will be the right fit for you.
What do you need to know before buying a dishwasher?
You should always conduct thorough research before investing in a dishwasher. Make sure you consider the following points while buying a dishwasher – material, energy efficiency, type, features, noise level, water consumption, etc.
How to clean the inside of a dishwasher?
While cleaning your dishwasher tub, you can use white vinegar. Take some vinegar in a cup and place it in the dishwasher. After that, switch on your dishwasher. Instead of vinegar, you can also use lemon juice while cleaning your dishwasher. Lemon juice works well when it comes to removing water spots.
How much electricity does a dishwasher consume?
How much electricity your dishwasher will consume depends on its size. Also, how many utensils you will wash regularly determines the electricity consumption.
The best way to reduce the electricity consumption is to load all the utensils, as per your dishwasher’s capacity, and wash them in one go.
Should you buy a dishwasher online?
Yes, you can purchase a dishwasher online. But make sure you choose a reputed and reliable website. Also, do not forget to check online reviews before investing in them.
Furthermore, you can even look at a variety of options for a good fit for your household. If you are wondering about looking for the best dishwashers in India and energy consumption, then you can find many eco-friendly options as well.
Dishwashers help you to make your life easier. Furthermore, with these machines, you won’t have to worry about dirty utensils ever again.