Cooking is an integral part of our life. You may hate it or like it, but you cannot ignore it. But in this fast 21st-century life, often this cooking becomes a menace. With all the chopping, dicing, and grinding, it becomes so overwhelming for some of us that we choose the eating-out option that mostly ends up hurting our stomach and affecting overall health.
Thus, we often wonder, would it not be beautiful to get an alternative that helps us stay fit and healthy minus the hassle of all the knife work? Here is the list of the best food processor in India that will help you in every kitchen needs.
9 Best Food Processors in India
Well, today, we are delighted to present you with the best option that stops all your searches. Like a skilled domestic help, it would work alongside you and bring the joy of cooking and good health while eliminating the hassle. So, let’s jump straight into the review section and find out the most suitable option for you.
1. Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000-Watt
If you are a busy professional who barely has the time for all the hustle and bustle of the kitchen, then Inalsa Food Processor going to be on the top of your wishlist. With all the sharp stainless-steel blades, multi-purpose jars, several useful functions, and precise results, it will always be there every time you try to cook.
Enhance the flavour of the food: This is an old saying that the knife skill of one’s hints on how the dish is going to taste. With the Inalsa food processor, you will get even cut veggies. The perfect slicing and dicing will allow you to get the finely diced cooking ingredients that will make sure that it is cooked evenly and you get the most authentic flavour.
When you are running out of time in the morning, put all the vegetables in the slicer, you will get evenly chopped ingredients, and as a result, you will be having the finest mouth-watering dishes all the time. When you come back in the evening after a hectic day, drop your favourite fruits in it, you will get freshly extracted juice in no time. While at night, impress your family or even treat yourself with a gourmet dinner with the help of shredding, a fine chopping feature.
Multiple functions for preparing several dishes: This device has all the functions that you need from a robust food processor. From slicing, dicing to chopping and emulsifying the food, you can do it all with the help of this very machine. Also, if you have a sweet tooth and wondering whether you can prepare some dessert with it, worry not because it is a champion in the sector as well, you can beat the eggs or make a batter and also get the fluffy cake mix with the help of this kitchen king.
Sturdy build quality that lasts longer: When you buy this mixer, you do not have to worry about its longevity. With the premium stainless-steels along with the fully copper motor, you will only get the best result. The high-quality steel and copper also make sure that your gadget becomes energy efficient while serving you for the long term. Also, the polycarbonate used over here is BPA-free, making the device the apt scenario where we can say ‘health meets technology.’
- Powerful: The 1000 Watts motor of the food processor makes sure that you can rely on it every time. No matter what type of dish you are preparing, Indian or continental, it will have your back every time you turn it on.
- Flexible: This powerful machine can even help you prepare a large family meal with its high capacity 2 litres main bowl so that you can save money, time and spend it with your family.
- Wider feeder tube: With the wider tube, you can put a large block of cheese for processing, and it will be prepared in no time, so the freshly prepared Italians are now at your fingertips.
- Pricing: The system can be a bit too overpriced if you are looking for a budget option.
If you are searching for the best food processor in India that will provide you with a heavy-duty performance and help you prepare all the favourite dishes for the entire family, then this one’s for you.
2. Usha FP 3810 Food Processor
With a reliable brand like Usha, this is the next level small-sized food processor that can fit in any corner of your kitchen and provide the same performance as any bigger food processor but without taking any extra space.
Compact design to save space: Usha FP 3810 Food Processor is very compact in size so that it can fit in any corner. Often, we like to own a food processor, but we end up not purchasing it for the large size of the appliance. However, if you have the same issue regarding storage, then this option is the right fit for you. The premium built of the machine is also another area where this device thrives. The high-quality stainless steel and plastic make sure that you get longevity and the optimum result.
5 in 1 technology at ease: This food processor is here to sort out all your need for cooking. This device has all five modes built-in; it has a chopper, juicer, atta kneader, blender, and also the mixer grinder. So with the help of the food processor, you can dice all your veggies, exact fresh juice, make a flour dough or any kind of batter, blend your lassi or paste the spices likewise, at home. Also, it includes various useful attachments for mincing, dicing, grating, whisking, and so on. So why go to restaurants when you can bring it home!
Easy controlling options: This product features easy controlling options that can save time as well as help you to get the most desired outcome. It features 4 types of settings. For the speed, you have three options such as low, medium, and high. Apart from that, you also get a pulse switch that is helpful for giving the mixture a little shake.
- Utility: With the 13 attachments out of the box, the food processor will be ready for making anything at home without a shred of doubt.
- High-quality motor: The fully copper motor of the food processor always makes sure that you get the most high-quality output and spend less on maintenance. Along with that, you get two years warranty on the motor, giving you full peace of mind.
- Large captivity: The main bowl of the food processor has a higher capacity of 2.4 litters that can help you do all your stuff at once.
- Colour: It only comes with a single colour variant, so if you want anything else than premium black, you will not get it.
If you are running short on storage, then this option is a great one that will help you with all your kitchen needs and give you the best result each time.
3. Bajaj Food Factory FX11 600-Watt Food Processor
If you have a small family and do not need a large, heavy-duty food processor, this Bajaj FX11 600-Watt Food Processor will be your suitable companion. This food processor is a compact-sized durable option that you can rely on for your everyday needs. Unlike the other food processor, it is not heavy or bulky, so that you can carry it without any problem.
Budget-friendly nature: The main attracting feature of this unique food processor is its budget-friendly nature. Unlike the other products available in the market, it is quite cheaper while maintaining the same level of functionality. The solid polycarbonate body of the device looks premium and helps to weigh lesser. In contrast, the two grinding jars come in stainless steel format that retains durability and delivers performance.
The right power for the nuclear family: Often, we look for the best food processor in India that can help us to prepare food for a small quantity for a nuclear family. However, the readily available food processors in the market are high-powered of 1000 Watts, and that is not very necessary for preparing a meal for just two. Well, not anymore; Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 runs on 600 Watt with an 18000 RPM motor, giving you the exact amount of power that you need to prepare a meal for a small family. You can save electricity as well as have a compact device, both with this option.
Unmatched safety: Safety always comes first, and keeping this thing in mind, Bajaj has created a device that can operate on the safe power of 600 watts. Also, the processor jars of the device have an interlocking system so that the user will never have to face any ill-fate. The interlocking system of the jars makes sure that the jars keep intact with the device throughout the time of operation. And when you switch off the device, you can easily pull out the jars from it after unlocking it; it is that easy.
- Multiple utility jars: The 1.5-litre liquidizing jar, 0.3-litre steel chutney jar, and 1.0-litre grinding jar are adequate for making everyday meals for small families.
- Lightweight: The device is not at all heavy, making it an easy option to handle for day-to-day operation. The premium polycarbonate body of the device enhances the look and also makes it sturdy.
- Multipurpose blades: You will get different types of blades to help you process meat, vegetables, cheese, species for all your needs.
- Limited power: This food processor has a 600-Watt motor, so if you are looking for a heavy-duty machine with a higher power, this option is not for you.
Get a budget-friendly allrounder food processor that servers your family right every time.
4. Nutri-Blend Complete Kitchen Machine
Do you live alone? Are you tired of all the chopping and grinding all by yourself? If yes, then this option is what you must be searching for all along. This tiny-sized Nutri Blend Kitchen Machine is a complete food processing solution that comes at affordable pricing.
Unique shape: Unlike other food processors, it is a cylinder-shaped device with many attachments. For the slim and trim design, you can place it anywhere, even if you do not have a separate kitchen or storage at your place. Also, the shape of the jars is very compact and trendy. So even after preparing a smoothie in the morning, you can directly drink from it, all thanks to its one-of-a-kind design. Say no more to the hassle of using different utensils for each thing.
Fantastic after-sales support: Have peace of mind with the superior after-sales support team. The device is made with high-class material and top-notch quality internals, so you would barely face any problem. However, even if you ever run into any compilations with the device, you can quickly get in touch with customer support and resolve your issue. The device offers an extended two-year warranty on the overall and the motor so that you do not have to worry about anything.
Multitask made simple: Do other household chores or cook along with chopping with the help of this phenomenal device. This food processor has all the features you need from a professional food processor like dry and wet grinding, chopping, blending, and so on. So when you are cooking, let it grind your species; or at the time of your exercise, let it extract the juice for you. And with the spare storage lid, you can even use the jars for storage purposes. It is there in every moment to make your life easy as possible.
- Complementary freebies: When you purchase a device, you will get a recipe book of chef Sanjeev Kapoor that will help you to cook easy healthy, tasty meals every day.
- Power-efficient: You do not want to waste an awful amount of electricity by running an overpowered device. So keeping your need in mind, this device is created to run on 400 Watt of power. Saving energy while giving you the exact amount of power that you need for the job.
- Easy maintenance: The compact-sized, unbreakable jars are easy to clean and maintain. The removable bottom lid also makes sure that you can clean it neatly in a jiffy.
- Low power motor: This low-power motor is a great option for singles, but if you have a large family, then you better go with a higher-powered motor.
If you are planning to get a tiny powerhouse that can help you to get all your work done like any regular food processor, but without being hefty, then this option is going to be your pick.
5. Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
When you are looking for a food processor that can make all the stuff at once, Bosch Food Processor is worth considering. The Bosh lifestyle product range can deliver you all the necessary things to do with a food processor without any fuss. The premium builds and design also helps you to get the best outcome as well as boost the aesthetic of your kitchen.
Multilevel knife skill: Do you want your food just like the restaurant? But you do not possess the fine knife skill. Well, cheer up, now you can do all the things at home like fine chopping, slicing, mincing, just like any veteran chef with the help of this Bosch food processor. The Bosch food processor can easily help you get the desired result with its durable 6 knife blade. Get the restaurant-like taste all at home with this new food processor.
Smart storage option: With the given compact bowl, you can put all the given accessories in it for storing purposes and find the right gear whenever you are hurrying to make something. Also, you can use the thing as a storage option to fridge your processed ingredients.
Large blender jar: Now make your favourite milkshake or smoothie just at your home with the large blender jar that comes out of the box with the food processor.
- Efficiency: With the powerful 800 Watts motor, get all your things done in a jiffy.
- Wide range of attachments: Prepare all your dishes with the help of 13 accessories set and 50 applications just with a twist of a knob.
- Brand value: It comes from the house of Bosch that bears the legacy of providing excellent devices for ages.
- It has only two-speed settings, which could be a bummer for some folks.
If you are looking for a device that gives you a wide range of applications, then this one is going to be your choice.
6. Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
Do you have a large family? Are you looking for a food processor that can help you in everyday kitchen work? If yes, then this Morphy Richard Food Processor is going to be the right fit for you. Get all the chopping and slicing done in minutes so that you can enjoy more time for yourself.
Large capacity jar: The 3.2 liters processing bowl of the device is its main USP. When you have a large family, then you need to do all the chopping at once. So keeping the need in mind, the large bowl can take care of all your grating and slicing at once and saving both electricity and time.
Child lock feature: If you have children in your family, then this solution is going to help you all the way up. This feature allows the jars to stay in the processor machine via the lock system. Even if you do not have children in your family, you can use the feature as an extended security feature.
- Quadra flow technology: This technology makes sure that all your cooking ingredients are processed properly so that you can enjoy the best taste.
- Slicing thickness customisation: You can even select the slicing thickness and get the most desired result as per your need.
- Citrus juicer: Get freshly extracted juice from your favourite fruits like lemon, oranges, and malta with the citrus juicer.
- The jar can be an oversized option for a smaller family.
When you are searching for a large, powerful food processor, this is the option that will serve you best in every purpose.
7. Philips HL1661 700 Watts Food Processor
If you require a sturdy food processor from a globally reputed brand, then Philips HL1661 Food Processor is going to be your choice. This compact designed device can deliver a premium result at affordable pricing.
Sturdy grip at the base: The bottom of the device has a sturdy grip that can hold still the entire device and makes sure that you do not spill anything. It can be stable even at the time of doing heavy work such as grinding or atta kneading.
Power chop technology: The power chop technology works by combining cutting angle, blade shape, and the chopping bowl for providing users with superior results for both the soft and hard ingredients.
Hassle-free accessories assembling: The high-quality accessories offer an easy assembling option, making the whole operation of the device fast and hassle-free; the option is also useful for making it a compact, high-performing gadget.
- Warranty: The food processor provides two years of warranty on the overall unit so that nothing comes between you and the happiness of your family.
- Masala jar: Do both wet and dry grinding with the help of the masala jar that comes with the device.
- Powerful juicer: Extract juice from both soft and hard fruits with the help of the high preconforming juicer
Fewer attachments: Unlike the other best food processor in India, this device does not pack as many attachments as them.
If you desire a slick design, high-performing branded product, then this option is going to fit you well.
8. Kenwood FPP220 Food Processor
When you are looking for a super easy and trendy food processor, then Kenwood FPP220 Food Processor is going to be your number one choice.
Simplicity: If you are not too good with technologies and want a very simple solution, selecting Kenwood FPP220 could be your best choice. The device offers easy operation that also delivers unmatched performance without any complications.
Low power consumption: With a 750 Watts motor, the device will not consume a huge amount of electricity while ensuring that you will get the best performance.
BPA-free plastic: The top-notch quality BPA-free plastic is there to shape a fantastic device that is not only durable but also takes care of your health.
- Easy controls: The two-speed modes and a single pulse feature will ensure that your food is prepared as perfect as you would desire.
- Non-skid feet: Get the best gripping with the non-slip feature, and avoid any kind of unfortunate injuries.
- Café like blending: With the 1.2 liters of liquidiser, you can blend all your favourite drinks and enjoy café like menus at home with no extra cost.
- Noise: When grinding dry spices, the motor makes higher noise a little bit.
9. Rico Multifunction Food Processor
Rico Multifunction Food Processor is the most affordable option on our list! The price is almost as same as any mixer grinder in the market. You can check out our list to find the best mixer grinder in India.
Adaptive motor: Even at this lower price, the device makes sure to provide the highest possible value for money and performance with the 400 Watts motor. Get all your grating and slicing done at the drop of a hat with the adaptive motor.
Unbreakable nature: Unlike budget options, this device does not use any cheap, low-class material. It uses high-quality unbreakable plastic to get the best out of the machine.
- Sharp choppers: The sharp chopping blades are here to help you in your quest of finding the best taste all the way up.
- Enhanced security: With the anti-skid feet, enjoy the enhanced security. No matter what you are doing, grinding, or kneading, it will stay on its ground and offers steady operation.
- Speed setting: From making whipped cream to mint chaas, find the most suitable speed for all your homemade menus.
- Plastic build: The whole module is made out of plastic, so if you are looking for a metal device, then the option is not going to be your right fit.
If you are running a little low on budget and want to get the best device, this option will be your ultimate pick.
Buying Guide for Best Food Processor in India
There are several food processors we come across today in our buying guide. But now you are thinking about which one is the right fit for your lifestyle. To resolve the problem, here is our easy buying guide for you.
Think about which type of dishes you made. Every food processor can chop and peel vegetables. But some other food processors offer various other options such as grating, juicing, mincing, and so on for making gourmet dishes. So think about your usage and then select the model that has all features to support your lifestyle.
Another important factor is capacity. Think about your family size and buy according to it. If you live alone, then a tiny 500 ml food processor would serve you the best. On the other hand, if you are a part of a large joint family, then consider getting a large-sized machine that has a capacity of 2 litres or more.
Along with size, another significant consideration comes, motor performance. If you go with a higher capacity center-bowl, you must choose a motor that can adequately power the device. A 1000 Watts motor is right for a 2 litres jar, while for the 500 ml, 400 Watts would do the job.
To get the best result, you need a sharp blade that can do all the dicing, slicing, and grinding. When buying the best food processor in India, only look for stainless-steel, heavy-duty blades. If you like to cook and prepare different dishes, then choose a food processor with multiple attachments to do all sorts of kitchen work.
Most of the top-tier food processors have a feeding tube mechanism. Select a food processor in which you can change the length of the feeding pipe. So when you are chopping stuff like carrots or a long cheese bar, you can set the length a bit taller; and when slicing potato or herbs, make it shorter. Look for the adjustable feeding tube mechanism.
Another area of consideration is the budget. Not only food processors, but any kind of appliances we want to buy, setting the right budget is a vital job. At first, find your need, then set a budget, and then look for the device that fits your budget while fulfilling all your desires.
Safety and settings
Never ever compromise with the safety; always go with the most suitable and safe device. Look for the speed settings. The controls of the food processor make sure that you get the optimum result.
FAQs to Buy Food Processor
What is the pulse function?
The pulse function means a short duration of operation with maximum power. It is controlled by the user for a second or so to avoid over-processing.
Can I put hot ingredients?
No, it is not recommended to put hot ingredients in the device. Let the ingredient set at room temperature and then start processing.
How to wash the jars?
Most of the jars are made of polycarbonate or stainless steel. Therefore, one can wash it under the tap or in the dishwasher.
What are the things I can do with it?
You can do all sorts of stuff such as chopping, blending, juicing, atta pasting, etc. Overall with the various attachments, you can almost do all the kitchen job you need to do.
What if it stops suddenly while using it?
It is a very rare occasion; however, if the machine gets overloaded, then it stops for safety. Let the motor cool down for five minutes, and then press the reset button under the machine and start using it as usual.
Whether it is about chopping up veggies or making dough and blending ingredients, a premium quality food processor could be your saviour on your busy days in the kitchen. For hassle-free kitchen-works, get a food processor soon. If you are looking for the best food processor in India, do not forget to consider these options. Get the most suitable one, as per your needs. Happy Cooking.