Please read Recovendor terms and conditions before using our service.
Last updated: June 11, 2020
Table of Contents
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Accuracy of Information
- No Investment Advice
- Prohibited Activities
- Terms for User-Generated Content
- Termination of Service
- Terms for Disputes Resolution
- Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- About Us
- Terms: Contact Us
The following definitions will have the same meaning for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions.
- Company (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to Recovendor, 3738 West Broadway, New York, NY 10012.
- Country refers to the United States or India
- Device: Any device that can access recovendor.com services such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a tablet.
- Service refers to the recovendor.com website.
- Terms and Conditions (also mentioned as “Terms”) govern the agreement between you and recovendor.com. Also, the Terms and Conditions agreement outlines terms on the use of our service.
- Third-Party means any other website (including products or services)
- Website refers to Recovendor, accessible from https://recovendor.com/
- Vendor refers to any third-party company, firm, agency, or organization.
- Info refers to information
- You mean the individual. Also, a legal entity on behalf of a company using our service.
Recovendor.com website has many links to third-party websites. We do not watch or manage these links. Also, some of these websites compensate us for purchases made by users through these links.
Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on these websites. This may affect which vendor we review and where they appear on site.
But, it does not affect our research findings, rankings, and review of these vendors. These vendors or websites cannot pay us for any favorable review. All reviews on our site are the result of hours of research and analysis.
Besides, we are an independent publisher and not a business advisor. Recovendor.com is a website for informational purposes only.
Accuracy of Information
Information on the website is an outcome of hours of research. But, the company cannot be responsible for any missing info. We advise you to do your own research.
Also, use the info on our website at your own risk. Besides, take enough measures to verify the accuracy of the info on the site. This is quite important.
There are many ways the info on the site can get far away from reality. One, the third-party website can change the info on their site after our review.
Also, vendors could even change or shut down their business or business models. Besides, the vendor can replace or change the website address or brand identity after our review.
We do our best to keep our vendor reviews updated. But, we cannot guarantee verified info on the site at any given time.
No Investment Advice
As part of our process, we include details on financial services. This could be vendor reviews on trading or so. You should not treat this as a piece of investment advice.
Also, info on the site is in no way any kind of advice. Besides, we do not tell you to buy any product or service from any third-party sites. Content and review on the site are only for info purposes.
Do your own research before buying any product or service. Also, consult your financial advisor, before making investment decisions.
We will not be responsible for your investment decisions based on the info on the site.
You may not access the website to:
- Retrieve data or any other site content to use on other websites.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site to collect user data.
- Use the site to advertise your product or services. But, excluding any awards and recognition to you by the site. Also, In those cases, you might use the site’s name and logo.
- Change or attack security-related features of the site.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to recovendor.com.
- Trick or fraud other users of the site.
- Make improper use of our support systems. Also, submitting false reports to the webmaster.
- Using any automated system on the site. Also, it includes bots for data mining and messages.
- Sell or transfer website content, user profiles, etc.
- Use any information collected from the site to harass or harm anyone.
- Bypass access restrictions on the site, or any part of the site.
- Delete copyright or property right from any content.
- Use the site against any applicable laws.
Terms for User-Generated Content
Recovendor.com accepts content from contributors. We use the data from them for research most of the time. At times, we use the content provided by them on the site. In such cases they are to make sure:
- You are the creator and owner of the content. Also, you have all the right to let us publish the same.
- You are a legal entity representing a business. Also, an individual who can authorize to let us publish the data or content.
- Your content is not false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- Besides, your content does not violate any law.
Termination of Service
We may stop or suspend your access to the website if you breach our Terms. We can do this with or without prior notice. Also, upon termination, you can no longer use our service.
Terms for Disputes Resolution
You agree to first try to resolve the dispute by contacting us. If you have any dispute about our services, feel free to contact us. Mail us at email@example.com.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve all rights to change or replace these terms. We will make sure to provide 30 days prior notice when we revise the terms.
By continuing to use our service you agree to the revised terms. If you do not agree, in whole or in part, stop using our service and website.
Recovendor is a research and analysis directory. We research firms, markets, and industries to create vendor suggestions.
Also, we publish the best firms for every category, industry, and location. This helps consumers in their research to find good firms.
Terms: Contact Us
If you have any questions about Recovendor Terms and Conditions, You can contact us. You can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.